Beautiful Patterns Adult Coloring Books Designs (Volume 16)
Publisher: Lilt Kids Coloring Books
Number of designs: 24
by Shyla Jannusch
Our internet friend Shyla has given me permission to re-post these video reviews. She’s the hostess of the Facebook group Coloring for All! and does a wonderful job managing that group. Because of my work managing the Coloring Books for Adults Facebook group, I can appreciate all the hard work she does so her group members can enjoy coloring great designs!
- Complexity: Intermediate to Advanced
- Book Size: 8.25 x 11 inches
- Design Borders: rectangular border (Apparently the first printing of this book had the designs going all the way to the edge of the paper, but they’ve given the designs about a half inch margin with a solid border in the current edition.)
- Design Lines: hand-drawn, lots of variation in line thickness
- Paper: slighty above average thickness
- Printing: single-sided
- Binding: glue-bound
As Shyla mentions in the video, when you purchase this book, you also get an eBook copy so you can print additional pages if you want to color one of the images multiple times, or want to print it onto a heavier paper or card stock. Cool deal!