by Kathy Eudaly Naraghi and Mary J. Winters-Meyer
Hiver : 100 coloriages anti-stress Art – therapie (French Edition)
Number of designs: 100
The wintry west extends his blast,
And hail and rain does blaw;
Or the stormy north sends driving forth
The blinding sleet and snaw:
While, tumbling brown, the burn comes down,
And roars frae bank to brae;
And bird and beast in covert rest,
And pass the heartless day.
–Robert Burns, Winter: A Dirge
In this art therapy coloring book from France, we see many familiar facets of winter – snowflakes, pine trees and pinecones, hot toddy and cinnamon sticks, starry nights, sweaters and boots, teapots, poinsettias, santa, bells, stockings, and many more. Whether you love winter and look forward to waking up to go jump into mountains of snow, or prefer to cuddle up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate, this book should give you plenty of wintery designs to color.
The paper in this book is a bit thicker than Dover’s Creative Haven series, and a bit smoother. If coloring with pencils, I think you will love the way your pencils feel on the paper. Designs vary from completely abstract to winter landscapes and scenes, and from very simple to very detailed.
- Complexity: Beginner to Advanced
- Book Size: 8.3 x 11.7 inches
- Design Borders: no border – most designs go all the way to the edge of the paper
- Design Lines: some appear hand drawn, others appear digital. For some of the snowflake designs, there are gaps where lines should meet, or lines extend beyond the join.
- Paper: above average thickness
- Printing: both sides of the pages
- Binding: Hardback, glue